Since washing machines are different and the tub sizes can vary significantly use this direction as a guide. We recommend starting with a small amount first and then increase as desired.
- Front-Load & HE Washers: Set your washing machine to the rinse and spin cycle only.
- Add dry PEAL Starch to the washing machine tub as follows:
- For light starch (linens, sheets etc) add ¼ cups of PEAL Starch
- For medium starch (shirts, uniforms) add ½ cup of PEAL Starch
- For heavy starch (drapes, saris, jeans) add ¾ cup of PEAL Starch
- Top-Load washers: add twice the amount of PEAL Starch.
- Run your washing machine, drain and spin to remove water from the tub.
- Transfer clothes into dryer.
- Use your steam iron for a fine, crisp finish.
Tips: For extra stiffness or heavy starching requirements use lower water levels. For best result water temperature may be warm or hot.